Sandra Lee RN
Founder & Director
- Founder and Director of Speaking/ advocation.
- Founder of the lifesaving awareness campaign “The #lightitup Project”
Personal and professional experience:
- Mental illness- Herself and multiple family members.
- Suicide- Survivor; friend and family member loss of life.
- PTSD – Herself and multiple family members.
- Substance use disorder – Herself and multiple family members.
- Recovery- 7/1/2020
- Overdose- Family member loss of life.
- Holistic wellness- Therapy and life transformation / peak performance coaching since 9/1/2020
Registered Nurse of 10 years
- Patient care in Emergency/ trauma
- Case management for Traumatic brain injury/ Mental health
- Patient Care in Alternative treatment for mental health clinic
Sandra advocates for:
- Suicide prevention
- Holistic wellness
- Life transformation
- Overdose prevention.
- Traditional and alternative forms of recovery
Sandra is now an entrepreneur, international speaker, Author, and Resilience coach with certifications in Holistic Wellness & Trauma Informed Coaching.
Appearance requests please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Speaker booking: http://www.sandraleespeaks.com
Rock star Resilience LLC
Rise in resilience academy
Rock star Resilience book